While a thorough beauty regimen is no substitute for feeling positive about yourself image, if you think you exciting routine needs some tweaking, then these hair care tips will give you the ultimate guide to keep you and your hair glowing.
A Perfect Natural Hair Style Tips
- Known your hair type
If you want to make a beautiful hair, then there is one important thing you need to notice what type of hair you are working with. By knowing your hair style, hair type, hair texture, will help to weed through hair products. Knowing your hairstyle is the basic knowledge, sensitive hair type is little complicated than you might imagine.
- Sectioning the Hair
Always section hair before moisturizing, detangling and styling. This makes it easier to handle and style. This makes it easier to handle and working in smaller sections, helps cut down on knots and tangles.
- Gently Detangle
Use a Denman, wide tooth comb, or your fingers to gently detangle to remove tangles and knots. This will help the style to be more defined and smooth. Dampen hair with conditioner to add slip for easy detangling, detangle using fingers, wide tooth comb or a Denman. Pull hair taut to stretch making it easier to detangle. Detangle from the ends working your way up to the roots. Twist hair after detangling to prevent knots and tangles.
- Moisturising Hair
Lightly moisturize hair with water, aloe Vera juice or a leave in conditioner and seal with oil or a butter. Hair should be just barely damp and not saturated so that the style has time to fully dry. Every day moisturize hair with water or water based products, then seal with oil or butter. Gently finger detangles hair to remove shed hairs or knots. Try to reduce daily hair handling to every other day, which reduces
- Gel for Hold
For added hold and definition after moisturizing and sealing apply gel or a styling cream. This step is optional, but a holding product will help keep the style a second or third day.
Time to style whether braid out, twist out, Bantu knot out or roller set, go slow and be consistent to prevent breakage. Shorter hair will require more sections, while styling for long hair requires less. Stretched hairstyles- braids, twist outs, roller sets, help to decrease knots and breakage. Protective style, braids, twists, buns, weaves can help retain length and reduce breakage. Avoid tight hairstyle which can cause breakage and balding. Avoid direct heat, instead of air drying or using a bonnet dryer.
- Let Dry
Let hair dry before undoing any braids, twists, Bantu knots or curlers. If hair is even slightly damp, it will shrink and puff up, which will not only ruin the style but can potentially cause knots and tangles.
- Separate and done
After hair is fully and hair is undone, gently separate hair to hide sections and for fullness you
Some Other Haircare Tips
Below discussed are few hair care tips and hair growth tips which will help you to grow hair fast.
- Keep weeknights alcohol free, enjoy herbal tea instead.
- Give your body a boost with nutrient rich super foods.
- Sleep for 7-9 hours a day
- A smoothie with breakfast can be a great way to get your daily doses of vitamins A, C, E and K to maintain your skin and hair.
- For those of you that smoke considers switching to an electronic cigarette to ultimately give up.
- Try making your own at home using a mixture of green vegetables such as kale and spinach and avocado to texture and half a banana.
- For an extra boost, try taking a skin and hair supplements to ensure your body is glowing from the inside out.
- Cutting back on washing your hair will restore its natural oils and nutrients.
- Use coconut oil as a hair mask to condition and moisture your locks.
- Try yoga and natural ways to reduce hair fall and maintain healthy hair.
- If you want to color your hair, then try to avoid treatments which are related to bleach. Instead of that, you can opt for henna or any natural hair colors to color your hair.
It is important to remember that, a good beauty routine can enhance the way you look and feel beautiful, is a matter of perspective and self-confidence comes from feeling content and centered within.