People with black or brown hair have something to worry about, i.e grey hair. Earlier people used to expect grey hair once they crossed 40, but nowadays it is common even in teenagers.
Reasons for Premature Graying –
Hair follicles have melanocyte cells in them and these produce the black or the brown pigment that gives the dark color to the hair. As the melanin in the hair decreases with time it causes the hair to turn from black or brown to grey. Premature graying can be a genetic disorder or can be the result of vitamin B12 deficiency, or a thyroid problem.
Treat Graying Naturally –
There are several things that you have at home and you can use them to apply to your hair that will counterattack premature grey. Some of the effective and natural ways to cure premature graying are given below:
- Mix grated ginger with a spoonful of honey and eat regularly as it helps to cure premature graying of hair.
- Make a mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice and apply to your hair once a week followed by hot turban. Wash it off with herbal shampoo.
- If you have more time on yourself, then mix 1 spoon yoghurt, 2 spoons henna powder, 1 spoon fenugreek paste, 3 spoons of coffee, 3 spoons of mint juice, and 2 spoons of basil leaf paste. Create sections in your hair and apply generously. Leave for at least 3 hours before washing it off with good shampoo.
- Boil a few Indian gooseberry in coconut oil till the former turn black. Apply this lukewarm mixture to your hair and massage gently for a couple of minutes.
- Apply onion juice to your hair and leave till it dries. Wash it off with shampoo.
- Lemon is a natural coloring agent. After washing your hair with shampoo, pour some lemon juice to your hair.
- In boiling water add rosemary and sage and let it brew. Strain the mixture and let it cool before applying the mixture to your hair.
- Black tea also helps to color your hair and you can apply it once a week.
- You can have a vitamin E capsule each day to improve the texture of your hair and avoid premature graying.
Thus following the above given tips regularly will surely give good results in curing premature grey hair.
Photo Credit By: theclarkrussell.blogspot.in