Hair extensions are a great way to make your hair appear lengthier. Not only do they add to the looks of your hair but also enable you to try out various types of hair styles. These days, many new technologies have come up which has resulted in better looking and more strongly fixed extensions and one of them is cold fusion technology. To know more about it, you can go through the following given information.
Cold Fusion Technique and its Benefits
Cold fusion is a new technique or method which makes use of keratin based polymer to attach extensions to the root. This method uses no heat, unlike many other methods and is thus a good way for fine or thin hair. The polymer offers more flexibility than hot glue and gives a more natural looking result. The method of cold fusion bonding has many benefits and some of them have been given as follows:
- Cold fusion bonding makes use of ultrasound waves which are converted into mechanical energy. The vibration thus caused helps to form a very strong bond which is also highly long lasting.
- Cold fusion bonding requires no heat or no hot glue to work and this is another benefit of cold fusion hair extensions. Without heat, there is little risk of any side effects too.
- This method, unlike many other hair extension methods is keratin polymer based and hence allows for addition of extensions in front of the head as well and not just on the back side.
- Another superb benefit of cold fusion hair extension is that the person who gets extensions using it can wash and style their hair as much as possible. This flexibility is often not on offer for those who get other kinds of hair extensions.
- Cold fusion hair extensions help to add more volume to thinning hair and this is a benefit too. Infact those women suffering from alopecia can have hair extensions bonded directly to their thinning hair through this method. This helps to fill out their scalp and make their hair growth appear normal.
- This method is very suited for those who have lost a lot of hair to chemotherapy. Since this technology lets hair extensions be added very close to the scalp, those women who have lost most hair can make their scalp look fuller without any exposure to heat.